Jobs at eVisionSEM
We are a high-touch customer service organization and work very
hard to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Senior Paid Listing (PPC) Consultant
We're looking for freelance paid search pros with serious chops!!
We are a high-touch customer service organization
and work very hard to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We are currently looking for freelance paid search pros with serious
You'll manage paid listing campaigns while focusing on results
and providing a high level of client support. You’ll need
to measure and manage campaigns based on client goals. You'll work
directly with clients.
It’s helpful if you are able to show evidence of successful
campaigns you’ve managed with a strong conversion track record.
Initially we anticipate an independent contractor relationship
with the possibility of employment in the future.
- 3+ years experience with paid listing campaigns (We’re
looking for an expert with proven results)
- Ideally we’re looking for a PPC consultant who is every
experienced with lead gen campaigns
- Writing ad copy that converts and A/B testing
- Display advertising experience including Google remarketing
using Google’s Responsive Image Ad builder, Audience building
with Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Know how to implement conversion and analytics tracking code
- Experience with analytics systems such as Google Analytics
- Strong business and marketing background
- Manage client accounts across multiple search engines, Google
& Bing at least
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Google Certified Professional (within 3 months of start)
- Reside in the USA (Ideally in Eastern or Central Time Zone)
- English is your first language
- Can commit 15+ hours a month to eVision accounts
These other skills are helpful:
- Landing Page Optimization skills, Landing Page Design and Development
such as Unbounce
- ROI Analysis
- Ecommerce campaign experience (Shopping, product feeds etc)
- Facebook PPC advertising
Got what it takes? Send resume and/or job history along with anything
that will help show us you're the one; such as ad samples, articles,
references, list of accounts you have managed; to
Work from your home making appointments. Compensation TBD
- Part time work. Make your own hours.
- Outbound Telemarketing/appointment setting.
- No weekends!
Clear speaking voice, basic computer skills and a positive attitude
Send resume and/or job history to
We are NOT currently looking to fill
the following positions, but we always accept resumes for
talented people for positions as they become available. We hold
on to resumes for a year or more and may contact you in the future.
Local Internet & Social Marketing Specialist
– Part Time. Work from home
We are a high-touch customer service organization that works very
hard to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
In this entry level position you’re work to improve our client’s
local online marketing results including local search engine listings
and other referral and local listing sites such as online yellow
pages, city directories, specialized industry directories, etc.
For many of our clients you’ll develop and post announcements
etc on social venues such as LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube
etc. In some cases you’ll train client personal via screen
This is a part time, remote position ranging from 10 to 40 hours
or more a month which could grow to full time and could lead to
You’ll need to be able to set aside 1 to 2 hour chunks of
undisturbed time during the business day to work with clients on
the phone (usually once or twice a week).
- Create or update local search listings on search engines such
as Google, Bing and Yahoo as well as local directory sites such
as online yellow pages etc
- Monitor verification process and work with clients during the
- Create and update social venues for clients such as Facebook,
Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Keep documentation and instructions up to date for each client
- Produce reports for clients
- Communicate directly with clients about progress, issues etc
- We look for intelligent, quick learners.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as
in a team environment.
- Strong computer background a must including Excel, Word, email,
web, web search and social media experience
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Online marketing and or search marketing experience (SEO) a plus.
- Business and marketing experience or education.
- Ideally reside in Connecticut, but anywhere in mainland USA is
- YouTube video experience is helpful
- Your own pc and web access from your home or office.
Compensation: You’ll be paid an amount per month per client
or by the hour.
Outside Sales Professional
We’re looking for a sales professional who has a proven track
record of selling to high level management and marketing executives
as well as small business owners based on ROI to provide consultative
sales for our Digital marketing services.
The position entails a combination of cold calling and following
up on warm leads mostly in USA. There will be some face to face
sales in the Northeast. There may also be some attendance at networking
events, conferences, etc.
This is a Full Time position Base plus commission. $40k to $75K
We’re looking for someone who lives in Connecticut. You can
work remotely from a home office
Prior experience in consultative and strategic sales to company
Experience selling to small business owners
Prior experience with search marketing sales is a plus.
Ability to identify a client's key business and marketing issues
and develop a potential ROI calculation from our services.
If you are interested in any of our these job postings, please
direct your inquires to
eVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer