Search Engine Site Audit
Improving "organic" search engine results from
your web site!
Based on the results of our Initial Site
Assessment and Competitive Analysis we may recommend a detailed
Search Engine Site Audit.
In a Site Audit we perform a very extensive analysis of your web
site to ensure that it is "search engine friendly. Having a
"search engine friendly" site, a web site with no barriers
to the search engines, is critical to success with “natural”
or “organic” search engine results.
We go through your web site to get an understanding of the site
architecture and the tools used to develop the site and identify
any problems with the site design or other limitations that might
impede organic search engine results.
We make site wide recommendations that should help improve search
engine results including:
• Review of pages indexed in major search engines to see
how the sites/pages are listed and look for problems.
• Problems that may be hurting search engine results
• Suggestions to improve page content for search engines
• Navigation evaluation
• Suggestions to improve search engine results for dynamically
driven pages and content management systems
• Suggestions to improve HTML Page Titles and important
Meta and other tags site wide
• Look for issues unique to dynamically driven site content
such as is typical with Content Management Systems (CMS) and ecommerce
sites like duplicate content issues.
• A review of Linking and Social Media Marketing
• Possibly look at local search results if it is applicable
Deliverables - The results are outlined in a document
and discussed via a conference call.
Contact Us Now
for More Information
eVisionSEM founder George Aspland
has been developing and optimizing web sites for companies
and organizations, large and small, around the world since
speaks regularly on the subject of Search Engine Optimization
(improving results from search engines) and is author of the
book, The Guide to Search Engine Marketing, a step-by-step
approach used by organizations seeking to optimize their web
George also writes an online
marketing newsletter for webmasters and Web marketing executives.
Started Now. Contact Us for More Information